Today marks the 1-month mark until we begin school at home!
We’re mostly set for curriculum (I’ll do a post on how we selected soon), with the exception of our Math and Foreign Language. We’re looking at Singapore Math (trying to find a good deal on that one) and Rosetta Stone German. If anyone has a good (frugal) source for either of those, please let me know.
Our next steps will be:
- create our logo and letterhead,
- submit the Withdrawal and Records Transfer Letter,
- re-organize the desk in the girls’ room,
- fill out the first two weeks of our planners (I purchased one for me and one for Butterfly),
- determine which plants to get for the first week of gardening,
- organize the materials for our arts course, and
- plan our daily cooking classes.
I’ll be leaving my full-time job at the end of this coming week, so I’ll have some time to get this together before camp is over and school begins.
Ever have that moment where you think you might have forgotten something as you are heading out on vacation? I’ll totally admit that I’m having a bit of that feeling right now. But I’m sure it will all work out…
Until then, we enjoy the rest of summer.